You can access all the Export options by clicking the airplane icon in the top right of your board.
You can choose to Export (download) or Copy Image (to clipboard).
- Background: You can include the background or you can exclude it if you want a transparent PNG.
- Size: You can choose to export at 1x or 2x.
- Selection: You can choose to export only what you have currently selected on the board.
- Whole Board vs Separate Frames (Wireframes only): In the Wireframe mode, you can download the entire board as one image or you can export frames as individual images. Exporting as individual images is the best route if you intend to upload to InVision or Marvel.
PDF Export or Print
The best way to export a board as a PDF is to click Export (airplane icon) and then select Print. Then save as a PDF from there.
Quick Export using Copy and Paste
You can multi-select whatever you want from a board and copy it to your clipboard. Then you can paste directly into another app (some native apps like Slack, unfortunately, don't support this).
Text Export for Mind Maps
Alongside the options mentioned above, mind maps can also be exported as text. To export your mind maps to a text format, select the main node (or any other node if you want to export only part of the mind map), copy it, and then paste it as plain text (sometimes called paste special).
- Shapes and text will be in vector format when you save boards as a PDF (see above). We don't currently support SVG export or any type of export to Illustrator, Sketch, or Figma.
- The best way to export information from expanded cards (Sticky Notes) is by selecting the text and choosing Print directly from your browser since it's not supported directly from the app.