Embedding files in Zendesk
Embed Whimsical boards into your Zendesk articles to make complex processes or visuals clearer and more engaging for your customers.
To add Whimsical embeds to Zendesk, you’ll first have to allow displaying of embeds in Zendesk.
To do that, go to your Zendesk Guide Settings by clicking the Gear icon from the left sidebar > Guide Settings > Security > Display unsafe content. Then, save the changes by clicking the Update button.
Once that’s enabled, you can easily embed your Whimsical boards into Zendesk help articles. Here's how:
- Generate an embed code for the Whimsical board you want to embed.
- Open the Zendesk article where you want to embed the board.
- From the toolbar, click Add link, then paste your embed code there.
- Doc embeds aren’t currently supported, you can only embed boards.
- The board must be public if you want other people to view it. You can do that by enabling public access from the embed settings.