Does Whimsical have a dark mode?
No, Whimsical doesn’t have a dark mode at the moment. Sorry!
For now, if you're looking to reduce how bright Whimsical is, there are a few workarounds we can suggest:
Mimic a dark canvas
- To mimic a dark canvas, you can create a very large and dark shape and then lock it to the background.
- Some browsers, as well as operating systems, allow you to completely invert colors
- For people on Mac, you can do this by going to System Preferences > Accessibility > Display > Invent Colors
- If you’re using Chrome, these extensions work as well:
- Dark Mode (1.7k reviews, 3.5⭐️)
- Dark Reader (10k reviews, 5⭐️)
Create a custom theme
- You can also create a custom color theme that isn't as vivid as our default colors.
We are tracking interest in this feature, so if you'd like to add your vote to the feature request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org