Using Sticky notes in Boards
Sticky notes are perfect for rapid idea capture, sharing extra context, or brainstorming & voting exercises.
There are four ways to add a sticky note
- Drag or click the button in the left menu
- Use the Shortcut “N”
- From an existing sticky note:
- Use the quick-add buttons
- Press option/alt and then an arrow key
Sticky notes come in purple by default, but you can change their colour like this. Any new notes you add will follow suit:
As you type, the text and the sticky note itself will automatically resize:
Note: To overwrite the resizing, set a size manually.
Sticky notes are perfect for many things. Check out our templates for an example or two:
- Dot voting
- Goal setting, daily stand-ups, and more.