Changing workspace members' roles
To promote or demote a workspace member, go to Manage Members, which you'll find under your workspace name on the top left:
There, click the little arrow next to the member you want to promote or demote and choose the desired role. Read more about the different roles in this article.
- From Editor to Viewer: click the Remove from workspace editors button.
- From Viewer to Editor: click the Add to workspace editors button.
- Add as Admin: click the Add to workspace admins button.
- Remove from Admins: click the Remove from workspace admins button.
- Remove from workspace entirely: click the Remove from workspace button.
- Only admins can change workspace member roles.
- The Viewer role is not available on the Starter Plan. It is available when you upgrade to Pro.
- All members of the Workspace are admins if you are on the Starter Plan