How to Create a Voting Session:
- Make sure you're in the Sticky Notes mode and have created cards that the team can vote for
- Once you've got everything set up for voting, click the thumbs up (👍) icon at the upper-right corner of the screen to open the voting window
- Choose the number of votes per person
- Click Start Voting and let the voting session begin! Once voting is enabled, you can vote for a card by hovering over and clicking on the thumbs up icon. You can also add your vote when the card is expanded. Live cursors are disabled during the session to avoid biased results.
6. Once everybody has cast their vote, you can end the session by clicking End Voting for Everyone and view the results. The voting results will be displayed on the cards. Any editor of the workspace can end the voting and view the results.
You can also resume voting anytime after the session has ended and change the number of votes if needed. To do that, click the thumbs up icon again and Resume Voting.
- Currently, it's not possible to reset voting to have multiple rounds of votes.
- One person can add one vote per card.
- Voting is only available for workspace editors.